Nov 23, 2020
WHAT YOU WILL
- Her resistance to dating the
chief radiology resident
- Her thoughts on the quantity
over quality shift at her practice
- When her arms became numb
during breast biopsies
- Friendship as the cornerstone
of a marriage
- Understanding how someone needs
to be loved
- Supporting your partner as they
grow although you may not be growing in the same way
- How her husband supports her
yoga journey without actually doing yoga with her
- Why being a saver and investor
in residency helped her make the decision to leave
- Their two accounts; the
investment account and the fun account
- The desire to never spend more
than they had
- The Karma check she received
the day after signing up for yoga therapy school
- Her initial thoughts about how
weird yogis were
- How her interest in yoga
- How neurophysiology can be
controlled by evidence-based yoga practices
- How to find peace in
- Why she does not associate yoga
TAKE HOME POINTS FROM
gratitude before you even get out of bed.
- BREATHE….there is a reason why people tell us
to breathe when we are stressed out. Breaths can elevate your mood,
calm you down, Warm you, and cool you
invest and save because our DREAM job NOW….may NOT be our DREAM job
in 15 years.
- It is
not having what you want, it is wanting what you have.
WALK AWAY ASKING
- Is stress causing my physical
ailments? If so, how can I learn how to respond instead of reacting
to my stress?
- How can I find gratitude before
I even get out of bed in the morning?
- Do I have what I want or want
what I have?
- Do I feel stuck in my job? If
so, why am I choosing to feel this way?
- How can I approach my day in a
more calm way although everything around me maybe chaos?
FEATURED ON THIS SHOW
*This podcast is a member of the
Doctor Podcast Network